MSN Hacking

Tyson1

Beta member
Ive heard of these password retreivers, that you send your passcode and the persons username to some address on msn and they give u the pass. Ive heard these are fake, are any of them true?

ya well basical i just need to get into some guys account to change ma ststus in a group that I made and he stole

well i made the froup and als o made hima manager cause i knew him well. So i took a few days off from it and he made a home page and began to complain that HE done all the work. I i protested and he banned me, but if i can hack ma way in i got another alias on the group

I don't think there is a way to get onto his e-mail account - and eitherway I would not like to help anybody do it even if I did. You will have to sort it out some otherway. Maybe start up a new account and get in his good books, become a Mod and do it to him.

Lol, I haven't! I only said I wouldn't cause it was MSN - if they asked me about Yahoo or G-Mail then by god would I try to help them! :D

matt be me said:
ive learnt from rocker not to get into illegal activities like this

Heheh. There is a difference between guiding someone on the way to do it, and actually doing it yourself. If you wanna help someone, then do so - but just don't do it yourself since you would be responsible. You can't however be held responsible for (eg) giving someone a link to another site that shows him/her how to do what they want. You are just helping them, not doing it for them. ;)

Back
Top Bottom