msn extras

HerrDoktor said:
MESSANGER PLUS!! ITS GREAT! yew can send sounds, have loads of text formating everything is layed out better loads of things like personal away messages, auto messages etc... loads more i cant rember...

http://www.msgplus.net/

yeah it also creates a "my chat logs" folder in my documents that keeps all your chats....so watch that

that happens in normal MSN Messenger - its very useful cause then you can see what you said, or what other people told you incase you forget. :D

Re: Omg

DaTa UnLeAsHeD said:
The Moderators and experienced members here can't find plugins for MSN? Well excuse me for mistaking you for knowlegable people. Are you all like this? blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

oh? your looking at it the wrong way.

maybe being experienced users they have things more important to do then find pluggins for a network dominated by people who think linkinpark is heavy?

(*cough*i am not a troll ;\*cough*)

Lol! I've been listening to extremely hip music recently! :D Phil Collins, Robbie Williams, Blenders, Samantha Mumba - all suprisingly hip for me. :D

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
well i think microsoft sam sounds better than all of them
exept phill collins

Lord Kalthorn said:
that happens in normal MSN Messenger - its very useful cause then you can see what you said, or what other people told you incase you forget. :D

yeah, also keeps incriminating evidence that you might not want others to see.....lol

Back
Top Bottom