Invisible AIM???

Aim 5.2

You can still get aim 5.2 I was using AIM 5.5 and I had the same problem my dead aim wouldnt work. So i went to a search engine and typed AIM 5.2 in and now I am back on 5.2 but now my problem is my dead aim still wont work so im tryin to find that. just thought i would let ya know that u can still use 5.2 though!

At0m1x said:
Msn > Aim

out of the frying pan and into the fire.

msn is little better then aim,
jabber on the other hand...is the must evolved/superior IM network there is imho.
centralised networks are soo unreliable ;)

(before someone says no one uses jabber, first take note that a jabber user can talk to people on msn/yim/aim servers fine - this is not to be confused with clients that support multiple networks at once, such as trillian, which is a very different concept.).

0x54 said:
out of the frying pan and into the fire.

msn is little better then aim,
jabber on the other hand...is the must evolved/superior IM network there is imho.
centralised networks are soo unreliable ;)

(before someone says no one uses jabber, first take note that a jabber user can talk to people on msn/yim/aim servers fine - this is not to be confused with clients that support multiple networks at once, such as trillian, which is a very different concept.).
Lol - no one does use Jabber! :D It sucks from the extreme usefulness of MSN, and to a lesser extent Yahoo. I haven't had any problems with MSN? What's wrong with a centralised Network?

Sounds like Anarchy to me! ;)

Back
Top Bottom