Invisible AIM???

casketman

Beta member
Is there somewhere I can find a program that will let me be invisible just like yahoo? I have AIM and I would like to be able to be online,but hiding just like I can do on aim. If someone could help me out,that would be great.

So then you understand what I am looking for. To be able to sign-in on AIM and be invisible to everyone. Just like yahoo. I can be signed in and basicly hide from everyone but yet still see who is online. That is what I wish to do with AIM. To be able to be online yet hiding from everyone. I can see them,but they can't see me. sneaky..lol but I thank you for the help. I have AIM 5.2.3292 and I am running dead aim V4.0

EDIT : Apologies David, I think we posted at the same time there.

Yeah, I totally understand what you want, but it seems a complex task to find something thats both free/low-cost and meets the criteria.

I looked quickly at that site but never been there so I was unsure where to look. And as to finding that program. Once I get a name of the program. I can look on kazaa.

I downloaded the new version (5.5) of aim and now my dead aim won't work, does anyone know where i can get the old version (5.2) back? thank you sooooo much!

Back
Top Bottom