Instant Messenger

I only use Yahoo Messenger. I haven't tried to use others like MSN or Skype. I'm happy and comfortable using Yahoo Messenger.

i tried many different messengers but my probblem was always that i can only connect to one service, thats why i perfer to use things like palringo or other ims that combine multiple services.

The only one instant messenger I have ever tried and used.. Ta dah:
Windows Live Messenger. Most people in my country use mainly that and are familiar with it so it's quite natural to use..

I don't like MSN live because it eats up to many system resources, besides I like to open different instant messaging services at once so I found that Miranda support all the messaging protocols and can be enhanced adding a large number of plugins without system hogs.

Best of all is that just duplicating a single file MSN.DLL you can open several MSN Messenger sessions with different usernames. I have one Live ID for business, other for friends and other for family, which is much better than simply grouping people and having to block many of them when you are not willing to talk with some of them.

Back
Top Bottom