Help with Myspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumedup

Beta member
Hey all...i go to school at a high school which supplys laptops for every student in the grade. of course, they block most of the stuff on the web so we can't go on it. but using a proxy site i got on myspace.com, which is what most everyone wants to get on, but when you get on it it wont let u log in. can ne1 tell me how to fix that. thanks

What proxy did you use, my school has blocked most of the popular ones. Although a really funny thing is when you look at the source code for a website at school, it includes a javascript put there by the school to tell the window to close if there are any of these words included in the text, then it lists a long list of offensive words. The system admins really must be idiots...

Alls I'm saying is that you can use firefox and configrue it...I won't tell you how cause i'ts against the school rules

if you really know how, why dont you tell me, are you gona get in trouble? dont think so, am i? i dont care, so just tell me

You cant get on stuff like MySpace for a reason, so just go on at home. And if you knew how to do it, it could get you into trouble (which no one wants you to)School rules are there to be followed :p Not that anyone does, I know. :D

Steff said:
You cant get on stuff like MySpace for a reason, so just go on at home. And if you knew how to do it, it could get you into trouble (which no one wants you to)School rules are there to be followed :p Not that anyone does, I know. :D

You're not supposed to get on myspace cuz their worried about them being responsible for you getting raped and having underage sex and that crap.

These proxy's that you visit a website to go to usually have a problem logging into sites. I suggest installing a third party browser like firefox or opreah, and you can supply the name of a third party HTTP proxy.

Now, go back to doing your school work ;)

You could always go on MySpace when you get home... but MySpace is totally lame anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom