Google Buzz

Tandyman100

Baseband Member
Anyone here use the newly-unvieled Google Buzzer-thingie?

If you have a GMail account, chances are you do :)

I used it. It confused the eff out of me.

If I wanted to Buzz or whatever I'd go and do it at Twitter, not when I'm doing my emails.

I have a gmail account and therefore I have seen it - but nah, I don't use it. Things like this can be as technologically brilliant as they like, but ultimately that doesn't matter. It's the people on it that make it work. Just look at Twitter - all the hype came around that when people found they could check what they're favourite celebrities were up to, Myspace was the worst coded site on the planet yet people still used it because all their friends were on it - and facebook took of pretty slowly as people moved across from the insecure, messy, horrible and just generally awful myspace. Their abuse of standards, appearance and coding style did kill it off from the no. 1 social networking site in the end, but it took a heck of a long time to do it!

i think gmail should stick to mail the chat and this buzz thing are turning out to be pretty annoying

i think gmail should stick to mail the chat and this buzz thing are turning out to be pretty annoying
People said Google should stick to just searching when they first introduced other services - if they had we wouldn't have a lot of cool technologies around now!

I have a Gmail account, but since I use Apple Mail I rarely go into it. I like the idea of Google Buzz, but I don't think that I will actually use it.

my gmail account is now my spam account. I was also not pleased on how google shoved buzz on to me as well. One day I logged into gmail and was greeted with this HUGE DO YOU WANT BUZZZZZZ, i said NO! next day I log into gmail and buzz is auto on and sharing my contacts even after I told google NO.

so i found the hidden disable buzz link at the VERY bottom of the page....bye bye gmail! F google!

Back
Top Bottom