Good Gaming VoIP client?

NVIDIAGAMER1

Baseband Member
Hey, i'm a heavy gamer (as in heavy into games...not fat..i think you get the idea.) and I'm looking for a good low-ping VoIP client to use while i game. I've tried such programs as "Roger Wilco" by Gamespy and....some other client that was weird. But i can never find one that actually can transfer data over my 100Mb network without any lagtime. Any suggestions?

microsoft has something that works that you can use. It comes with the sidewinder mic. You will have to find it with google though. Its pretty good.

i used to use teamspeak when i played black hawk down and it rocks!!!
i love that game so much i still play it lol. search for teamspeak on google and u should find it

dont get X-fire, right now it is being sued by yahoo, Use Ventrillo, it's a lot like teamspeak only stripped down so there is even less lagg, but not many people use it, pretty much just clans, because you need to have a server. teamspeak should work well enough, but ventrillo gives you less lagg, even though almost knowone that I know of uses it.

Ventrillo is very well known in game spots/servers these days. As far as i know, they put a halt on buying it for a while..not too sure though.

hmm, maybe well known in the UK, but not here in the states,or at least the people I talk to know nothing about it. BTW i didnt think you had to buy ventrillo, I got mine for free from my clan, but maybe they bought it for me?

Back
Top Bottom