Firefox wont play facebook games...

BK_123

Golden Master
Hey there everyone.. When I go onto Facebook on mozilla firefox and I want to play 1 of the games on my profile they wont work. So I have to use Google Chrome and Safari which they are fine. I have the latest version of it so I dont what is wrong with it?? Can anyone please help me.....

Idk what is going on with some of the versions of Firefox. Their latest version 3.6.8 has some issues with plugin container. It really eats memory and cpu. So last night and I upgrade to 4.0 beta 2 and it work flawless so far. Some of my add ons such as flash block don't work yet but i got adblock plus so i am covered.

There's been a fair few issues with firefox plugins - this is usually down to the plugins themselves though rather than being firefox's fault. Best bet is to check you're using the latest version, and if not use another browser for the time being such as Chrome (never had an issue with that.)

Lot of people here (including me) really aren't the biggest fans of IE... it's got the slowest javascript rendering engine on the planet, doesn't support any significant part of HTML5, is pretty rubbish on the standards compliant front (though they are getting better) and generally speaking there's a lot more security holes with it than any other browsers.

There's been a fair few issues with firefox plugins - this is usually down to the plugins themselves though rather than being firefox's fault. Best bet is to check you're using the latest version, and if not use another browser for the time being such as Chrome (never had an issue with that.)

Lot of people here (including me) really aren't the biggest fans of IE... it's got the slowest javascript rendering engine on the planet, doesn't support any significant part of HTML5, is pretty rubbish on the standards compliant front (though they are getting better) and generally speaking there's a lot more security holes with it than any other browsers.

What he said.

I have no problems, I just looked and I still have 3.6.13. guess i won't upgrade for a while.

Back
Top Bottom