Fake Hacking Program Help!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god! I just saw some of the things we wrote! He He He :D :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
I can't admit to such a high plane of excuse - I just hated the way he wrote!

Rocker said:
We are calm ... I was simply showing Novarctic how it feels to have your intellect questioned.

Lord Kalthorn said:
You have a point there! He is a terrible writer! I have my times but I don't constantly type like Ali G talks! Its uncalled for in a Computer Forum.

Hey. Were you people talking about me being gone. If you are, your not scaring me away becuase the stuff you say. Are you still going to fix that file. And if you want me not to ever come back. To bad becuase I will.

HI EVERYONE!!!

ramonesrock6903 said:
Hey. Were you people talking about me being gone. If you are, your not scaring me away becuase the stuff you say. Are you still going to fix that file. And if you want me not to ever come back. To bad becuase I will.

HI EVERYONE!!!

No; we're talking about Novartic - he hasn't been on here for a while, and we did say a few unpleasant things about him and his website - www.Novartic.tk - which is not particularly good!

I just joinded AHO. Against-Hacking-Organiziation. You people made me realize what i was doing is stupid. I dont care if you still hate me. Well i through out all my hacking documents. Bye. Hackers put out the viruses that crashed my old computer 7 times. Hacking is stupid. Except for wargames servers. Which are ment to be hacked. Thats just fun. Noones going to stop me from doing that.

Hussar! I'm glad that you have done this; one less Chopper in the World is a better world! I no longer dislike you - you have made a friend in Computer Forums this day!

Under all my post it says im newbie. I am but how do u get up to yuor level. That would be fun. do any of you know how old i am. Im 14. i dont know. just if you were woundering. do u have to be a certain age to be on this form. if there is bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom