Fake Hacking Program Help!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ramonesrock6903 said:
Hey I Can Hack. Well Im Learning. Im not the best at it. The Program Is More To Scar My Parents Into Thinking Im Hacking. LOL. Its Suppose to be a prank. Thats wat its listed under isnt it.

Doesn't make it right or big to use it; even if you do learn that doesn't make you any better than somebody who can but doesn't. Choppers (my new name for that large chunk of Hackers who are total idiots) should all be stopped; and such an annoying and low form of life cut off from their life; or lack thereof.

David Lindon said:
It is a kinda joke program. I didn't do it. It was on the site when we bought them out!

Wow; how much did you pay for the site?

Rocker said:
I take that the idea of this is for you to show off to someone, like one of your friends? So they think that your some 1337 hacker that is amazing on computers? Learn to hack for real. Don't try to be something or someone your not. Not only will you get the reward of knowing what you can do, but if you still wanna show your friends how good you are, then you can, for real.

See, Rocker has the right idea - if your going to Chop - then at least Chop properly!

"See, Rocker has the right idea - if your going to Chop - then at least Chop properly!"
Yeah, very wise.
"Wow; how much did you pay for the site?"
I am not going to release that information.

David Lindon said:
I am not going to release that information.

Can I guess? :D

I really don't see the constructiveness (is that a word? O_O) or point of making your parents shit themselves while you are apparently hacking into a website ... I mean, why!? Your parents would probably ban your ass from the computer ... which I wouldn't blame them for.

"Hey Mom, Dad, you wanna watch me break the law? Did you also know I could get arrested for this?".

I'm sure it will go down very well. :rolleyes:

Rocker said:
Can I guess? :D

I really don't see the constructiveness (is that a word? O_O) or point of making your parents shit themselves while you are apparently hacking into a website ... I mean, why!? Your parents would probably ban your ass from the computer ... which I wouldn't blame them for.

"Hey Mom, Dad, you wanna watch me break the law? Did you also know I could get arrested for this?".

I'm sure it will go down very well. :rolleyes:

Lol! I doubt his Mum or Dad would either care or realise the implications! Unless he did say 'do you want to see my break the law'!

Constructiveness is a Word - if not very commonly used!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! I doubt his Mum or Dad would either care or realise the implications! Unless he did say 'do you want to see my break the law'!

Very true ... I can just imagine his Mum freaking out and running into the kitchen as she watches it ... only after that does he tell his parents that his ISP could be watching his every move and that he could get his connection taken away for it. :D

Hey, am I the only one who has noticed Novarctic's absence around here? I was kinda looking forward to a war breaking out between you (LK) and him ...

Yeah - I haven't seen him in ages!

I have no knowledge about this War? Althought - it was getting a little hot just before he left! I do however list him in many discussions I have about the happenings of the Forum to my friends - and I'm missing him right now.

Oh, comon. Once he sees your and my replies to his comments in the Mozilla Firebird thread he'll explode. He's obviously going to say something that would spark something off. Anyways, my tired and confuzzled brain needs rest. -.-

Tocuhet, yeah, I probably should too! And all through Computer Forums not a creature was sturring; hopefully in a minute not even Kalthorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom