Fake Hacking Program Help!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramonesrock6903

Baseband Member
In blueshadowzz under pranks theres a program that is supposed to make u look like ur hacking. I downloaded the file and it was corupted. Could someone send me the file or tell me where to get it. Thats not corrupted. Or post programs like it. Put anything to do with fake hacking on this post. But Try to help me with that program

Why would you want to make it look as if you were Hacking into someone's website? Its not really very polite is it! My personal opinion is that all of the Bad Hackers should be killed - and the sort of people who just want to annoy people but don't have the intelligence to actually Hack are even worse! You people make me sick!

Thank You Vary Much. After This. Will my thread be deleted. I( want to keep it going. Proggramers can post fake hacking programs on the thread. Or if u find diffrent ones u can post them

David Lindon said:
We are looking into reparing the file so you can download it.

Who is 'we'? Who else does the blueshadowz site and the other sites in the Lindon empire? Anyone on here?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Why would you want to make it look as if you were Hacking into someone's website? Its not really very polite is it! My personal opinion is that all of the Bad Hackers should be killed - and the sort of people who just want to annoy people but don't have the intelligence to actually Hack are even worse! You people make me sick!

By 'you people' I meant those types of people - and at no point did I insinuate David in this - as when I started the post his wasn't there.

But its true - if you want to annoy people with Hacking you can at least take the time to learn!

ramonesrock6903 said:
Thank You Vary Much. After This. Will my thread be deleted. I( want to keep it going. Proggramers can post fake hacking programs on the thread. Or if u find diffrent ones u can post them

My golly; how sad are you? Learn it yourself!

Hey I Can Hack. Well Im Learning. Im not the best at it. The Program Is More To Scar My Parents Into Thinking Im Hacking. LOL. Its Suppose to be a prank. Thats wat its listed under isnt it.

ramonesrock6903 said:
In blueshadowzz under pranks theres a program that is supposed to make u look like ur hacking. I downloaded the file and it was corupted. Could someone send me the file or tell me where to get it. Thats not corrupted. Or post programs like it. Put anything to do with fake hacking on this post. But Try to help me with that program

I take that the idea of this is for you to show off to someone, like one of your friends? So they think that your some 1337 hacker that is amazing on computers? Learn to hack for real. Don't try to be something or someone your not. Not only will you get the reward of knowing what you can do, but if you still wanna show your friends how good you are, then you can, for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom