Facebook

One tiny little problem with adding my Facebook name and network. I don't use Facebook. Hell, I don't even use MySpace.
smiley-channel.de_zunge024.gif

Whoa, seems like the complete opposite of MySpace. In MySpace you basically add any hot chicks.

Sure.... but those "hot chicks" are really 45 year old fat guys who live in their moms basements and hack computers all day and get a kick out of people like you falling for their fake myspace pages. In simple terms, they're probably pedophiles looking for little kids like you.

CF is more of my little geeky world :)
facebook is more real life and to catch up with random folk i dont see much.

i dont mind giving it out, it just seems a little pointless :p

Sure.... but those "hot chicks" are really 45 year old fat guys who live in their moms basements and hack computers all day and get a kick out of people like you falling for their fake myspace pages. In simple terms, they're probably pedophiles looking for little kids like you.
Probably true. It's not exactly hard to find pictures of a hot girl and pose as that girl on the internet in attempt to get people to open up their profiles to you.

one reason why im not creating a facebook, or looking for friends near my area in myspace.
Im about to delete my myspace because i only get on a couple times a week.

I'm in Australia, it's different in the USA. Usually there my friends cousins or random people at school or people that play for my soccer club etc.

Otherwise how else would I find them.

Your mum doesn't count :D

That adds one out of the 300 off the list then.

Back
Top Bottom