downloading AIM

got with Trillian

What does this mean?

From looking at the other threads in this part of the forum regarding AIM, it looks pretty bad (just a list of problems with AIM). Where do you normally download files too? Figure out the target download and run the .exe again. If you AIM installed already, remove or uninstall any instances of AIM and start from scratch. REmove any temporary files. The same way applies to MSN Messenger.

That is bascically what i am saying. LOL

Go with Trillian, lol

BTW one problem i have notcied with Trillian is that it doesn't update the users display name, Mark have noticed this?

Get Gaim or Qnext...both better alternatives. AIM is full of spyware. Even if you do want to use AIM, you'll need to install the AIM Ad Hack to remove the stupid ads.

He asked about aim, how to install it and download it. Then people are like GET GAIM GET TRILLIAN GET MSN AIM SUCK! Which doens't help him with his problem...

technoman said:
Go with Trillian, lol

BTW one problem i have notcied with Trillian is that it doesn't update the users display name, Mark have noticed this?

Are you talking to me, because my names Mark and I use trillian :p

technoman said:
no i am talking to mark thorpe but do you have the same problem?

Do you mean if someone formats their name, like say from "marxsoccer" to "MarxSoccer"? Yep, I don't see the updated screename.

yeah i hate that and because of that i had to download and use MSN Messenger i felt like a degraded my self :(

Back
Top Bottom