Do you use proper grammar on IM's?

Kage said:
Has anyone ever actually said LOL? i.e actually physically speak it?

As in laugh out loud. Or lots of laughs. Doesnt matter Ive herad both.. Its funny as hell. I laugh so hard..

But, @the amish kid..

Someone on cs once, was all like OMG!! ROFFLECOPTER! ROFFLECOPTER!!
And im assuming you know what a rofflecopter is (codename for hl2/css hacks)

I never say LOL verbally to anyone. It's strictly an Internet thing with me. WHen talking to someone in person, it never comes to mind anyways.

You know you've been online too long when you start saying that to others.

I only use proper grammar on forums when I have time to think. When I instant message, I just quickly type in stuff, although I don't use the short letters like, "U?" or "Neways".

alvino said:
I only use proper grammar on forums when I have time to think. When I instant message, I just quickly type in stuff, although I don't use the short letters like, "U?" or "Neways".

I can't type like that. It's hard. And same with words like 'cuz'. And lots more. im just spacing them right now..

Just remember, like 'wut', and 'wot'. 'g2g'. 'ttyl'. Although i do use 'brb'. But thats it. At least that im aware of..

Haha as a joke, me and my mate started saying LOL purposely when on hol randomly. And haha, one guy we said it to, he started coming to attack us, and we had to say something like

"hey dude, calm down, were only playing", and made the mistake of saying LOL again...

I do whatever i feel like, i try when i can anyways,
Im crap at spelling, im a high school drop out what do you expect!(yeah i did pay myself out there, good reason :S)

What anoys me tho alot of girls mostly between 11-14 or whatver spell/type like this;

" OMGZ yu luk lyk britniyz SpEaRzz ..and sum ppl tink iM SoO totaly luk lyk dat 2!! talk n lyk dis 2 ...SoO KoOlz!!
ish cuz its so lyk poplula wudnt u tink I don't talk like this tho dats yuk dats worse
IMFAO
LOL....o_O stopid girls... feel like to slap there faces! :mad: *grr*

One thing that SOMONE does (not saying who ) *lalala*
V
V
V
:rolleyes: Does 'yeah' like this..."ye"
THAT ANOYS ME agh! When he first done that im like WTF! o.o ? say it again please?

Kage said:
Haha as a joke, me and my mate started saying LOL purposely when on hol randomly. And haha, one guy we said it to, he started coming to attack us, and we had to say something like

"hey dude, calm down, were only playing", and made the mistake of saying LOL again...

LOL!!!!

The Im program that I use is called GAIm and it has add ins one of them is text replacmement so i type LOL and it comes out like Laughing Out Loud...
379ft.jpg
I have lots of replacements Laughing Out Loud....

geek_gal said:
I do whatever i feel like, i try when i can anyways,
Im crap at spelling, im a high school drop out what do you expect!(yeah i did pay myself out there, good reason :S)

What anoys me tho alot of girls mostly between 11-14 or whatver spell/type like this;

" OMGZ yu luk lyk britniyz SpEaRzz ..and sum ppl tink iM SoO totaly luk lyk dat 2!! talk n lyk dis 2 ...SoO KoOlz!!
ish cuz its so lyk poplula wudnt u tink I don't talk like this tho dats yuk dats worse
IMFAO
LOL....o_O stopid girls... feel like to slap there faces! :mad: *grr*

One thing that SOMONE does (not saying who ) *lalala*
V
V
V
:rolleyes: Does 'yeah' like this..."ye"
THAT ANOYS ME agh! When he first done that im like WTF! o.o ? say it again please?

LOL!!!!

i couldn't agree more! i hate it when people IM me with the "heyyyy! lolzzz omgg", ect. i just don't even bother to answer. it makes me mad lol. speaking of LOL, when i first started IMing, way back in like 3rd grade.....yes, 3rd grade, i used to think LOL meant lots of love... oh well. but yeah, i always use proper grammar, but not too proper. i usually don't put periods after any sentences and barely ever capitalize anything. the only acronyms i use are lol, ttyl, and g2g. all the other stuff is stupid

Badger your Mr. F?!?!?!?!

OMG!!

Wow.. Lol.. Okay sorry spastic attack

Anyways.. Yeah I was wondering why you were on my friends list.. and I was also wondering why Mr. F is never on.. And I remembered you made this thread. And I looked and its like BAM!

Hahaha.. Well tight!

Back
Top Bottom