Do you use proper grammar on IM's?

Alot of people these days don't, though I think its alright to use text speech on MSN.

What I don't like to see happen though is proper english falling down everywhere else in the world. Theres so many advertisements, etc everywhere that are mis-spelt, and I notice them very easily.

So if you don't know how to switch easily, then its best you stick with proper grammer.

It's better to use proper grammar at all times. If you don't, then you will get use to writing that way on everything. Eventually, it will catch on verbally but let's hope it doesn't happen.

Im proper for the most part. Most of the time I don't capitalize my 'i''s, and I don't add the 's in 'don't, and similar words.

Haha, like you'll actually say LOL? lol!!!

And it shouldn't catch up if you can actually switch between the two without any problems.

If for example you suddenly start writing your english essays, etc in text talk without realising, you know you have a problem...

dont know about proper grammer, but i like to use proper spelling. none of that how r u nonsense

haha, I don't mind that, as I can actually understand that just as well as plain full spelled english, strangely...

I guess in a way its like that test, where all letters are jumbled up in a word, yet, your brain can still process and know straight away what the word is without thinking, even though in a closer inspection, it makes no sense at all.

Has anyone ever actually said LOL? i.e actually physically speak it?

Kage said:
Has anyone ever actually said LOL? i.e actually physically speak it?
If somebody did that I think I would have to kick them in the head. Although I think its really annoying when in games people are all like lawlz and roffle and stupid shit like that. I mean really wtf is lawlz?

Back
Top Bottom