Computer Message boards/Forums

whitey1

Beta member
I am on a message board/forum, and I post frequently. Is there anyway other poster can find out who is posting the information?

Hmm you could always try to get their ip addresses and doing some background checks, but you should only do that if you get spammed or are feeling threatened
Although i doubt that you could have access to members ip address unless your a mod or admin, you could always try to email him and try to get a reply and therefore their ip address :D

dyserq said:
Hmm you could always try to get their ip addresses and doing some background checks, but you should only do that if you get spammed or are feeling threatened
Although i doubt that you could have access to members ip address unless your a mod or admin, you could always try to email him and try to get a reply :D
E-mailing someone that is giving you a hard time is opening another door to let them harras you. Not a good idea. The best thing to do is to report them to the mods. If no joy there then get the webmaster's e-mail address which would be at the bottom of the main page screen and file a report. If the webmaster is not the owner then it should be forwarded to the admin by the webmaster.

Back
Top Bottom