Changing Facebook All The Time - Please Post Your Opinions

Yes that's true an I thought that they said they would not sell or release information to anyone or business without good reason's.

well... logic is probably their reason.

As far as the average 15 year old girl is concerned, she has a free service to be vain on, meanwhile Zukerberg has pocketed $17b. We get our social fads and they get their billions and billions of dollars lol

Yes that's true an I thought that they said they would not sell or release information to anyone or business without good reason's.

They don't sell information about individuals. Advertisers are interested in marketing statistics, they don't have to violate user personal privacy to collect and sell statistical infomration. While this is true, the users do get a free service...a form of compensation.

Personally, I don't really know what to think. I don't see the privacy issues with the Timeline, because it's not like it automatically finds out all the information about you, it just presents the info already on the site in a different way. If you don't want someone seeing something, don't put it on the Internet at all. Even if you set your privacy settings some way, it could be found out later by a change like this.
I don't really care if people can scroll through my facebook life, because they're only going to see content for about 3-4 years of my life before it just says dates and the day I was born.

Back
Top Bottom