AIM Triton

Triton is probally just another excuse for more ads and another way of making money for AOL.

I personally use Trillian Pro, and thats the only IM program I'd really reccomend.

alvino said:
I hate how you can change your screenname...it's a great thing that you can change it if you're bored, but it gets so annoying because sometimes it gets confusing as to who that person is. :p
Haha, I was under the impression in Live Messenger you could choice what you want to display your contact's names as? You can have it as their names if you prefer.

Triton isnt even worth trying, in my mind. I know that it might be a little easier to use, but its too buggy and it isnt compatible with older versions, for example, you cant connect driectly to send photos. I dont think that is worth spending the time to download the installer to even try it.

Just my thoughts though

AIM Triton doesn't have much that u need, i mean c'mon its instant messaging not a fashion show, and btw it takes a long time in connecting. I would prefer using deadaim.

I personally didnt like aim trition I installed it after I donwloaded it and i had like 800 free aol icons all over ym desktop and start menu and i was like ahhh! So I took it off and downgraded to Dead Aim :)

I have used it, and to be honest I like the traditional verson more. That and MSN. But for what its worth, with continued upgrades, Triton may become something really good in the future ;)

haha. I can't believe AOL hasn't learned that as long as they sneak crap that users don't want onto their machines, they will just use some other (cleaner, nicer, etc) client. **cough** Trillian **cough** Excuse me. There was a tickle in my throat.

i just got trillian...eh

i like AIM better but i am trying to use trillian. i dont know how i get my yahoo contacts up. i have logged in in my msn and yahoo and aim name, i have no contacts for msn, that is just if someone wants to reach me...but with yahoo i have like 3 people. i dont know how to pick on of them an IM them....

Back
Top Bottom