AIM Screen names

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe way to much emphasis is placed on post count and rep.

What's better, 5000 posts of dubious content or 100 error/problem solving posts?

To me post count and rep are unimportant.

My 2 cents.

Yeah, I agree. It's the people that only post for the sake of the post count that annoy me.

whoa Arrizx, chill da fook out meng. this is a community of people, you don't need to help out if you want to, unless your a nazi

i mean look at that one guy that always posts his desktop in the desktop gallery.

Ronco Rox said:
whoa Arrizx, chill da fook out meng. this is a community of people, you don't need to help out if you want to, unless your a nazi

i mean look at that one guy that always posts his desktop in the desktop gallery.

Are you referring to me?

Ronco Rox said:

Haha, I noticed. :p It's always the same thing but with a different wallpaper. :p

Trivium Nate said:
Are you referring to me?

for the desktop gallery? no i'm not its someone else. i forgot the name, btw the nazi thing was a joke :p i just had to throw it in there lmao.

Ronco Rox said:
for the desktop gallery? no i'm not its someone else. i forgot the name, btw the nazi thing was a joke :p i just had to throw it in there lmao.

okay then i appologize Sorry mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom