AIM custom colors

shooting starsz

Beta member
I need help with my aim, I wanted custom colors, so I downloaded Palfun and I had the custom colors. But then I couldn't edit my aim profile, so I wanted to delete it but I couldn't. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to delete Palfun for good, (and I tried going to the control panel, add or remove programs and i upgraded my aim and it went away for one day, and then it came back) how to be able to edit my profile with Palfun, or how to delete Palfun and is there another way to get my custom colors to work? sorry this is so long, I thank anyone who reads this and responds.

aim s/n --» x shootinq starz

*UPDATED<3

--»» * IT GETS KIND OF ANNOYING WHEN ALL THESE PEOPLE IM YOU ASKING YOU HOW TO GET THEM SO I'M JUST GUNA SAY IT HERE SO I DON'T GET SO MANY IM'S A DAY ;; DOWNLOAD APPLESAUCE. I FOUND IT OUT A WHILE AGO SO IDK WHERE I FOUND IT. JUST DO A GOOGLE SEARCH OR SOMETHING. OH & I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT RID OF PALFUN.. IT JUST WENT AWAY BY ITSELF WITH TIME. KTHXBYE.

omgoshh i have that EXACT same problem .. i just figured out how to delete palfun but idk now that i read what you said about how it came back a day later .. yeah idk. i still really want custom colors for aim but i still want to be able to change my profile .. so um, someone plz help me out? thanks much x0x.

IM me at -- iix3blink182

((lol yeah i know, i'm a bit obsessive over blink haha))

<3 Manda*

oh n i just downloaded this program called Applesause .. it lets me have custom colors n all that jazz but i want to have the custom colors like in an actual IM window so i can change it whenever i feel like .. like it lets you on palfun .. like by clicking on the lil "A" buttons in the IM window. lol someone out there must know what i'm talking about. sorry if i'm confusing any of you. plz IM me if you think you can help. :)

again, my sn is -- iix3blink182

<3 Manda*

x0NE_EiGHTY_TW0 said:
oh n i just downloaded this program called Applesause .. it lets me have custom colors n all that jazz but i want to have the custom colors like in an actual IM window so i can change it whenever i feel like .. like it lets you on palfun .. like by clicking on the lil "A" buttons in the IM window. lol someone out there must know what i'm talking about. sorry if i'm confusing any of you. plz IM me if you think you can help. :)

again, my sn is -- iix3blink182

<3 Manda*

yeah, applesauce is a neat little program. i recommend it. works for me.

Back
Top Bottom