zune pass

iamchickenlover

Daemon Poster
any one else here use it? i just started a subscription to it and have downloaded over 300 songs :D glad i am using my schools network :D
i am really impressed with Microsoft for doing something like this, makes me forget about my vista laptop running slow as hell, they also made 2 games for the zune now.

I don't care for Zune's but I'm starting to think about them for sure!

I think my next PMP will be a Zune instead of an iPod until they make the Touch have more than 80GB worth of memory...

I doubt Apple will do that for a while. I'm really getting interested in the Zune's. Now that they play games (just found out a few days ago) I think it's better than the iPod (FINALLY)...are the games free?

im using the 14 day trial right now. i just got my 120gb zune in the mail yesterday and its sweet. i sold my 80gb a couple weeks ago. the only problem i have with the zune pass is that you lose your music (that you downloaded with the pass) if you dont keep up with the subscription.

1. the games on the zune are not bad. there are some games developed by individuals out there but compared to the texas holdem made for the zune is awesome there is also hexcic which i do not care for on the zune or not.
i plan on keeping my subscription up cause for 15 bucks a month for all the music you can download and it is legal!!! it is worth it.
i think 120 gigs is a bit much for me so i am gonna stick with my 80 gig.

Back
Top Bottom