zipzoomfly.com rant

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Ok they are the biggest idiots ever. I ordered my processor from there and then like 2 days later they say my shipping address isnt confirmed. Ok my Mom calls and confirms it, well it took her forever to get ahold of them and by the time she did its thursday. Well I wanted the processor this weekend so I could finish my computer so I told my mom to ask for overnight shipping instead of the free 2 day shipping. Well my Mom didnt know what I was ordering exactly and they said she would have to reorder if she wanted overnight. Apparently zipzoomfly couldnt look and see what this order was for. So now I have to wait untill monday at the earliest.

THat's why you go newegg.com/ lol... no offense, but I don't use anybody else for a reason...

lol... so many people have switched over to this avator... it's hilarious... I was like... I didn't post twice in a row... but yeah, newegg.com all the way...

Ah well... then maybe it's all about service. no offense, but I would rather pay more and have it on time with no problems then pay less and go through all that crap that you did. Did you try anywhere else? I know monarch is all right.

lol yeah I saw your avatar and I was like WTF?! I assumed David just let you have your own or something since we never get new avatars, but I checked anyway and voila, there it was.

I was the first to have the avatar...I saw the post by Lindon saying they were added and I got it....then jac and spank got it. :p go X2!

Back
Top Bottom