You're a nerd
Ways you might know a computer nerd
1. You have a favorite computer part
2. You have a favorite part manufactore
3. You can name the pixel pipelines on several processors from memory
4. You can name the prices and where to get them
5. New egg has thanked you for ordering so much from them they have sent you free gifts.
6. There hasn’t been a month in the last year where you didn’t at least open your case once
7. You got a project you got in mind to upgrade your PC and you just upgraded it a few weeks back.
8. You can work on your favorite OS in several different languages even though your uncapable of reading and writing the language
9. You laugh at people who say Dude I got a Dell!
10. You already know someone got bad advice when they say “The guy at Best-Buy said”
11. You laugh at this comment “How do you SLI two routers?” you laugh even harder when the Best Buy employee explained to you how to do it.
12. You know which of the top CPUs rank against other CPUs
13. You know binary
14. You know Hex
15. You know Oct
16. You know what I just meant in 13 to 15
17. Your Tech teacher is annoyed because you keep correcting him/her on their facts
18. If someone insults your PC you get more upset then if someone insults your mom
19. Your PC is worth more then your car
20. Newegg.com is your homepage or some sort of computer news website
21. You have looked forward to new launch dates of new PC parts
22. You have bought a game when it first came out
23. You have used a mod on a game
24. You can tell people what specs you got, including mobo model number
25. You can type without looking at a keyboard
Add up the score, each question you answered yes to is 4%
I got 92% I am not 22 or 18
Main Rig: I7 920 CPU, 6 Gigs ram 5870 GPU
M17X Laptop 2.8 Ghz Dual Core, 4870 Radeon