You're Christmas Haul?

Yeah, I played with that mouse and keyboard before. The mouse isn't that great, but the keyboard is pretty spiffy. I'm pretty sure this keyboard was meant for HTPC's or something...

Toby said:
Hmmm.. .the IMG function doesn't seem to want to work.

34-A2101_lge.jpg

edit: it does seem to work for me :p

Toby said:
Well, maybe I did something wrong... Anyway. What do you all think? Lol.

nice watch, good deal on the car jack....haha

I got some cash...My Mom and Dad chipped in a some money for a 6 disk in-dash CD player and a Sunroof package on my new car I just bought, more or less because the sunroof actually helps with resale value and if I didnt get them I would have had to wait another like 2 weeks for the car (I got it 3 weeks ago)...I also got some wheel locks for the car (so my wheels dont get stolen in philly lol) and has anyone heard of the book Post Secret...yeah Got that too...from my step bros and step siss'...its pretty cool...

also some clothes...headphones and an iPod armband for running...and a nice pair of black shoes from my girlfriend...

I got:
Samsung i6 DigiCam/ MP3 PLayer / PMP
Compaq Presario PC
A Neon sign which says " Rock" (snigger :D)
Clothes
Books
£50 Ish (I think i'll get some new ram. and a new camera case)

Lots of clothes
About 100 dollars to buy another GB of RAM
$25 best buy gift card
and most importantly BF2142!

alvino said:
Yeah, I played with that mouse and keyboard before. The mouse isn't that great, but the keyboard is pretty spiffy. I'm pretty sure this keyboard was meant for HTPC's or something...

The keyboard is suprisingly thin and very lightweight. Since it's a Logitech keyboard, I know it's high quality too. The keys are quiet and the function keys are programmable. All the multifunction keys including a zoom key are on the left and right side which is pretty neat. The mouse, meh, it's still sitting in the box never to be seen again.

Oh, I got me another Christmas present for myself. Yes I'm so selfish. I bought this internal 4 port USB hub that fits into my drive bay and it came today, like 5 minutes ago. I'm going to have fun installing the thing. Finally, I don't have to keep unplugging USB plugs in the back and front.

I got a PlayStation Portable (PSP), iPod Nano (got it a bit early), portable DVD player, some PSP games, some books, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, (you get the idea), some money, gift cards, clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes (you get the idea), more clothes, random stuff, and other little things, from loads of people (people give waayyyyy too many gifts around here, my mom had 182 people on her list :rolleyes: )

Metallica- the back Album CD
Metallica-A dvd
Trivium hoodie
American Eagle Hoodie
Disturbed T shirt
$170
Wireless playstation2 controller
Electric queen size blanket
Half life 2 Episode 1 Computer game

With the $170 and some of my money i bought
The Saitek Eclipse 2 Illuminated keyboard
Apple Ipod Nano 2Gb silver