Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-26-2006, 04:18 PM   #71
In Runtime

Default Re: You're Christmas Haul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSensei
It's the one on the right. 2007 Yamaha 700R Raptor

Nice dude. Where do you ride at? This is my ride..

For Xmas i got a G15 Keyboard, G5 Mouse (They are awesome) 2 More gigs of ram (total of 3gigs) and some PSP games.

My friend built him self a computer for his own little Xmas present. (E6600 @ 2.4, 1Gb ram, 160gb HD, still has to get them but he might go with the 8800 series or SLI 2 7600gts... Depends on how his money is.

-Alienware Area-51-
3.4Ghz HT|2Gig Corsair RAM|160Gb 7200 rpm seagate|ATi X800 256mb
Alienownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:19 PM   #72
In Runtime

Other pics

-Alienware Area-51-
Old 12-26-2006, 08:23 PM   #73
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

The G15 is okay. I don't like the feel of the keys that much, and the footprint is rather big. The LCD screen is sorta cool when it's displaying system info, but showing game info is rather gimmicky because I never look down at the keyboard anyhow.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:55 PM   #74
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to D-Lew

My parents helped me get a Koni suspension for the Focus. And I got some clothes that don't really fit, and a few bucks.
D-Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:16 PM   #75
Golden Master

Awwwww, damn--I see you got the wireless gaming keyboard. I wasn't so lucky. I also got a wireless Logitech keyboard for Christmas and it's this kind (too lazy to take a picture):

It's not a bad keyboard and it's sharp looking. I don't use the mouse--it sucks bad. I'm just going to use it as a spare.

That G5 mouse looks familiar. Yuo know, I was debating awhile back whether I should get that or not. I got bold and decide to go with the G7 wireless.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:17 PM   #76
Fully Optimized

New Video card 256 MB
Wireless internet
Lightscribe CD drive
Several DVD's
and surrond sound system for room
ace777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 12:44 AM   #77
Fully Optimized

well today I spend a little bit of money and got a new mouse (logitech MX618) and Sim City 4. I liked my logitech MX700 but I didn't like the fact that it took up an extra spot on my power strip because of the cradle, and it also took up some desk space because of the charger/cradle. It was a good mouse but I wanted something more compact. This one has a mini reciever and the signal is really good. Only problem is the software is bloatey and I don't like the fact that it sets the scroll wheel so when you click a link it doesn't open a new tab. Sim city 4 is awesome, graphics are much better than 3000 and it's really addicting. If I'm not around here, you know where I'll be!
Old 12-27-2006, 12:48 AM   #78
Golden Master

The best Sims game I've ever played wsa SimTowers and maybe The Sims--then they got carried away with all the stupid expansion packs.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:23 AM   #79
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
Awwwww, damn--I see you got the wireless gaming keyboard. I wasn't so lucky. I also got a wireless Logitech keyboard for Christmas and it's this kind (too lazy to take a picture):

It's not a bad keyboard and it's sharp looking. I don't use the mouse--it sucks bad. I'm just going to use it as a spare.

That G5 mouse looks familiar. Yuo know, I was debating awhile back whether I should get that or not. I got bold and decide to go with the G7 wireless.

The keyboard isn't wireless. I love this thing. My friend just bought the same exact one today. I like the G5 i hate wireless mouses.

-Alienware Area-51-
Old 12-27-2006, 02:00 AM   #80
Golden Master

I could have sworn it was wireless. I wanted that one first but it looks ilke it takes up too much space which was why I chose the one above. The funny thing is the included palm rest makes it just as big, but that's a must have for me. The wireless mouse works perfect for me. I've been using it in my Medal of Honor game and it's very responsive. The optical mouse I had on the other hand is a piece of junk compared to this mouse. Then again, it was a basic Microsoft Intellimouse.