Hehe, very nice people
We decided this year to only swap presents in homes (i.e my family that live in the house), and not in families (other houses). Made it overal cheaper for everyone, and hey, I didn't mind. Means we, and the rest of my family get a better overall christmas, with more money spare of course.
- I got a selection box of course (whats christmas without one of them?!)
- Clubland 10 3CD (dance CD basically. I'm into this kind of music sometimes. Depends on my mood). Liking it so far.
- Tokyo Drift (Great film I thought),
- War of the worlds concert DVD (went to see that. It was alright actually)
- Little Britain Live DVD
- Peter Kay bio
- Impossible Worlds (A book on fake imagery (Esher and that), like that tri-triangle that can't exist in real life)
- £50 spending money (I'm going to get a PC dance mat with that for use on my Stepmania game
Haha, and my grandparents forgot about the fact we were only buying between family this year, and got like a novelty gift which made me laugh alot. A singing Frogz teddy that sings Yeah by Usher, haha, and does a gangsta dance.
Overall, a good christmas. Been very nice. Though, I have got flu symptoms that started this morning
Aching muscles, etc, but I'm not going to let them spoil it.
More of the families coming round tomorrow which should be a laugh, haha.