Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-25-2006, 10:39 AM   #11
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990
Default Re: You're Christmas Haul?

Nice..

joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 10:55 AM   #12
In Runtime

I got a huge ass leather computer chair, a mini fridge for my room. and a bedpan... I told my parents if i got a fridge and a bedpan id never have to leave my room... and sure enough, LOL. Also got some sleep pants, and about 300 bucks to fix up my jeep... Im goin to my girlfriends house in like 20 minutes and ill get stuff there too

Old 12-25-2006, 11:03 AM   #13
Golden Master

Damnnn, I got a 1080p Sony Blu-Ray Player!!!! Now I just need a HD TV , but still I'll take what I got. Then a Logitech wireless keyboard, a USB 4-port hub that goes into one of the drive bays of my PC case, shirts, and a couple of $50 gift cards.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:22 AM   #14
Golden Master

Word. So far I got a 360 (most importantly an Xbox Live subscription, I can finally get rid of XB Connect), and lot a lot a lot of clothes. Oh yeah, and the most important thing - a new PING PONG TABLE for our in-progress new basement.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:27 AM   #15
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

Damn i love table tennis, havent played for a while tho
Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 11:29 AM   #16
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox

Problem with these threads is it makes the people that didn't get much feel bad. I Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

But *shrug*

My Parents gave me my gifts earlier this morning. I Doubt my grandparents got me much this year, Moneys tight for with my Aunt, so they ended up helping out alot with their Christmas. It's all about the kids, you know? Santa can't go broke lol (Speaking of My family, You guys might get a chuckle out of knowing I'm going to be dressing up later as Santa Clause when I go see the family, I'll try and get pics :P)

I notice a trend in the Monitor thing, No monitors this year. But My girlfriend got this huge ass High Definition Projector though. Definately going to be taking my 360 over there some time.. lol

Anyways, Here's what I've gotten so far.

Portofina Glass Office Center (Corner Desk)
Black and Silver End Table Set
7" Black Floor Lamp
Black and Silver Bed Set (Comforter, Sheets, Pillows, Etc)
Xbox 360 Carrying Case (This Thing Is Huge, I've never had a case for a system that holds controllers, Games, And all the cords, With room to spare. By Huge I mean spacious because the thing is no bigger than a backpack)
Xbox 360 12 Month Live Subscription with Vision Webcam
Xbox 360 Wireless Headset (Coming to a total of 3 Headsets, 2 Wired {For 3 Wireless controllers})
*Xbox 360 Games: Sonic the Hedgehog, Ninety Nine Nights (Thinking of exchanging for another game, heard bad reviews), Chrome Hounds, Rainbow Six Vegas, Gears of War
1Gb Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo (I have a Gig Card from My PSP, Dunno if I should exchange that or not, I have an MP3 Phone that only stores 256Mb right now that I could up to 1Gb, and probably get another 256Mb Card of some kind)
*Cybershot DSC-S500 (Got 6 Megapixels, Things so small! It couldnt even weigh a pound)

*Favorites

I'd tell what I got my girlfriend for Christmas, But she comes here from time to time, I'll tell after I give it to her just incase. Thing cost me 120 bucks, bought it, set it down and walk off. Got Security Guards searching the entire building, guarding the door, not letting anyone leave without searching them, Was insane lol

K, It's 10:27, I should get a few hours sleep before going to see the family, Been up all night playing Gears of War lol (got it 2 days early, It kicks arse)

Later everybody,
Merry Christmas!

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 11:30 AM   #17
Golden Master

Yeah, it's kinda like Halo - after practicing for a while, you get really good, and then it's a ton of fun to pWNz0R t3H N00bZ
Old 12-25-2006, 11:33 AM   #18
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox

Oh, And a 5 Pack of Underwear! Another week without laundry! W00!

Btw Freestyler: Whats your Tag? I'm Error Lord on Live

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 11:34 AM   #19
Golden Master

Lol, underwear. I would never let anyone buy my underwear--let alone boxers.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:35 AM   #20
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

So far I got
Metallica- the back Album I think
Metallica-A dvd
Trivium hoodie
Disturbed T shirt
$170
Wireless playstation2 controller
Electric queen size blanket