Your worries...

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Urg...I have so many I need to speak about them. Schools going crap, cant work to save my life. I have coursework and homework coming up to my ears + to make it even worse Ive now got a girl to worry about. :( Lifes really, really hard at the moment. Ive been having major family troubles at the moment. My parents have been divorced since ive been 6 (17 now) and Ive lived with my mother untill recently, and my fathers rules are somewhat diffrent...
Ive even been reffered to a counciller after I had a nervous break down.

Being a teenager sucks...

How is everyones else's life?

Better now ive got an income, and have got into college, though im running out of money now, cars are expensive! still gotta find another £55 to retake my driving test... and after i go out driving this weekend, find enough money to re-fill with diesel.

i know how you feel with the divorce... my mum and dad got divorced last year, just over a year now, and i havnt seen my dad for about 2/3 months... i try to avoid him as much as possible...

current worries:

Hurts in my head, alot

Been in fever for 3 days now (have been over 40C everyday)

Since I'll be missing school for 2 days there might be a little catching up to do.

I'm pissed off coz my english teacher gave didn't give me the best possible grade, I didn't miss a single lesson, I scored 123/130 points in the major test, scored almost full on 1/3 smaller tests and above average in the 2 other small test. And on top of that I got almost the best possible grade from my essay. Damn I hate that B*CH!

Don't have too many friends who really care about me, though it's been like this for some time.

that's all for now.

lol, im missing out on uni too, got an apprenticeship, 5 years long, one full year at college, two years day release, and the rest of the time at SRT training school, its great so far, hardly any homework (thatll change after 1/2 term) and £650ish a month...

Hey if your a nice guy, you can make loads of friends! I used to be really unsociable at my old school and had a few mates. When I moved, I turned a new leaf and made loads of mates and even a girl friend! Just be sociable and kind and people will like you!

Back
Top Bottom