your username's meaning

Paradox said:
Oh God! They haven't taken control over Maurice too have they!?, The Revolt is coming! *Runs around in circles screaming and hits a pole*
Ho ho, *weeps with laughter* [gasp] er, where was I, oh yes, I know, no, I was the robot that revolted in "I Robot", muh-ha-ha-ha!!

Thanks mate, you inject humour into what is an increasing dull area, the forums :D

Paradox said:
Btw Chimaera, Your Name Sounds like something out of Full Metal. Is that the origins?

So you really are a robot? Wow, I'm one too.

Anyway, I'm gone now to get my oil changed (and repainted, starting to get a little rusty for being out in the rain too long). :)

GlasseyeUK said:
My username, is about 10 years old, and well, in those days it was predominantly US users so I put a UK on the end, and as for the other part.........well hell now that would be telling.
In those days, hell, there's more than ever, h-e-e-el-l-l-p-p-p, I'm drowning in a sea of wan..., oops, sorry, yankie-doodle-dandies!!,.... that'll upset some, lol.

Brookfield said:
In those days, hell, there's more than ever, h-e-e-el-l-l-p-p-p, I'm drowning in a sea of wan..., oops, sorry, yankie-doodle-dandies!!,.... that'll upset some, lol.

lol believe me, there is a greater number of brits around these days, even though we are still far outnumbered

GlasseyeUK said:
lol believe me, there is a greater number of brits around these days, even though we are still far outnumbered
Admin say that there are 6000 active members [made at least one post]out of which around 3000 post frequently, bear in mind though that there are over 11,000 in the members list, wooweeee! how about that, my rough guesstimate is tht there is around 200/300 Brits.

Jordan Pardy said:
Ok, estimate the fraction of canadians for me... 0.1/5million? :p
Oh, come ON, now your'e taking the p**, don't go all technical on me, you maple leaf scamp, your figure probably covers the inuit population, & I don't think we have any we have any as members, have we guys?

My figure covers the Inuit Population?

Well the only Canadians I know of are:
john123
Me
and DJ-Chris

So what would that be? :p Just a joke :p

Jordan Pardy said:
My figure covers the Inuit Population?

Well the only Canadians I know of are:
john123
Me
and DJ-Chris