3. Bugatti Veyron
4. Nissan Skyline GTR
5. BMW 650i Convertible

1) Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R
2) Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo
3) Toyota Supra RZ
4) Honda NSX Type S
5) Nissan R390

I've done so many of these on Facebook, its not even funny.

My car one:

1. '69 Dodge Challenger R/T
2. '79 Trans Am (Smokey and the Bandit!)
3. '71 Plymouth Road Runner
4. '08 Ford Fusion SEL
5. '08 Ford F-350 Super Duty

Only reason why 4 is 08 is because they are the last year manual transmissions are available in that car.

I'm pissed off because they are starting to phase out manual transmission in the US. I want manual transmission cars/ trucks. Especially trucks. I will definitely pay a lot of money to have something custom made if I ever got that kind of money. Manual is more gas efficient, makes it easier to control the vehicle in bad road conditions, and a personal reason - it is more fun to drive.

Edit- Holysky, just noticed one of your faves is the '69 Charger. It is quite awesome, isn't it? Lol.

Seriously, I know like nothing about cars but like half of the kids at my school have cars this nice. It's nuts.

yes, especially with all this fuel efficiency crap going on now, autos are sucking because the torque converters (the "clutch" in an automatic) is designed to allow the engine to idle at a lower speed. This means that under heavy acceleration it will slip more and not accelerate as well. The faster the engine RPMS, the less slippage.

I've been telling my mom to go buy a used stick shift so I can learn stick. She probably will not, but luckily my friends drive stick so I'll just get one of them to teach me when I get my license.

Back
Top Bottom