Your Summer

joxley1990 said:
Where abouts do you live, do you like in the UK?

nah, im in illinois, usa. you have to travel pretty far in order to get anywhere cool, except chicago, which i actually might be going to this summer, if i get the money.

King of Kings said:
sounds like a pretty nice summer, but why alaska? yea I new ecw was coming back. Im very mad because I learned yesterday kurt angle was going to it.
oh im going to alaska cuz my relatives wanted to go there. they live in hawaii and we always go there. ive been to hawaii 12 times!! and i guess they got bored of it. *gasp* lol. so nobody in my family and none of my relatives have been to alaska, so we decided that it would be fun to have a family reunion in a place thats new to all of us. its like a once in a life-time experience.

oh, and about ecw. kurt angle is what ecw is all about. dedication, hard work, giving pain. etc. but its gonna be hard for him to work it cuz he's like constantly on pain relievers. anyway, for more stuff about wrestling go here: http://www.insidepulse.com/

that seems like a good idea, everyone meeting somewhere new. Have fun there while in chillen in florida lol. Yea it must be torture to kurt because now they have that new drug testing so he cant be on pain killers

Dunno, probably just stay around here. Go to Dallas, Austin, Houston for a bit. I may fly west to Phoenix to see some family.

School ends on June 9th, I'll enjoy my country a little before flying to Maryland on June 24th, maybe after some time to Baltimore or NY... but whatever I am going to do awaits there... :p

Back
Top Bottom