Your social life

Fight crime in the mornings, then usually hang out with the other half, or the guys by night.

Free time...Hmm.....I'm a licensed skydiver (Only when I feel up to driving out to Elsinore), any and all watersports, Martial Arts, Basketball, Gym, Paintballing, Clubs/Bars.

I'm usually doing one of these at any given moment.

Well, to be honest, I try not to express to my friends that I know so much about computers, because I know what they would say :( I dont want to sound geeky to my friends, for example, I had one round today, and he asked how I got two monitors, I nearly said, well I added this PCI video card, got it working with my AGP, and just enabled it. If I had said that, he would of laughed, so I just replied with...er...I dont know, Uncle did it for me.

My typical week - it was, school, drinking at weekend, then school again, but now ive left, and it sucks!

So because I have left school, for 3-4 weeks, Im working every day, which is nice £££

So, I wake up, normally arounddd 10 o clock. I tidy my room, or the house, go and see a film with mates, chill here with them, all that. Play some football, usual stuff. Then at 6, I work, until 10/11, dependant on how busy we are..

I then do the same tomorrow :)

Considering i'm still fairly new to the area, and haven't meet up with anyone yet I don't got a "huge social life" atm in this town.

However i've pretty popular in the alzey area, quite a few poeple know me down there and maybe every 2 weeks or so i'll drive on down and go to a club, bar, or a party with about 15 to 20 poeple have a really great time.

I go to the gym nearly relegionishly.

I like going to the bar and meeting up with poeple, and having a few drinks.

Hardly consider my self a "dork" or a "nerd" even though i'm raelly into debate and stuff, I don't think many poeple here are nerds or dorks. A few of us as I have notice are really uptight though.

Mark, Jon, and Slayer being the msot of them, they are boring and never have any fun. Just sit at home play CS:S.

Back
Top Bottom