Your problems

Dude, I think that was entertainment for everyone, seeing how much I suffer. But dude, that was you?! Hahaha, he told me that someone sent him something, but damn, I didnt know that you still did that. I mean, just, LMAO!

Hehe yes, I do it from time to time when I get bored and have a few extra hours. I even gave his e-mail and website to a gaming community, I bet some of them spam him from time to time as well. Its quite fun :) He hasn't written me a reply yes, be funny if he did. O well I really don't care.

I think you guys are being a bit harsh. Alot of people have very difficult lives and venting their feelings onto their online community is the only way for them to express themselves. This is the social lounge afterall. If you don't like the thread, just don't post in it.

I can't remember how many threads I've looked at and thought "Jesus, what a dork", but I let it go because that thread will probably mean something to the poster.

john123 said:
easy guys, we dont want nate here to commit suicide
easy on the suicide comments, a friend of the family just took his life on monday with a shotgun. so yea..

Back
Top Bottom