Your problems

MarxSoccer

BSOD
Sorry to single someone out, but alot of threads made my natej315 I believe it is has brought this upon me. I'm going to try and keep this short, by saying this really isn't the place to vent out every other day about different things, whether you're wanting attention or not :eek:

i agree, i suppose one post every now and again is ok, but like not always, otherwise there may be like different forums for those type of things? lol

Agreed.

EDIT>
Sure, telling us about a day in the life is great, but when you keep comming back, and back for something, well eh, you know.

Hell, even I did this before, but ive kinda mellowed out about that.

Its unfortunate for some people to see it, but I've seen some people actually rely on something like a community for balancing their happiness as that community is their chance to vent their feelings, and thats how they can release.

My advice is that if you rely on a community to be able to release your feelings, you need to find a more stable solution, so god forbid in the case that the community goes down, you don't have to hold it all in..

Perhaps a secure journal where you can keep your feelings private..
Or perhaps you can speak to a counsler if you find issues with some of the feelings your having..

In whatever way you do it, you need to vent somehow to be healthy and happy...

I tend to agree this is a computer forum most of will symapthize with you, however moderation is key, nad Arriz you complaing about your ISP was enternaitment for me. I still spam your ISP guy to this date :) I bet all my e-mails go straight to the spam box. O wait I bet that'd overloard the server :)

Find a web community thats there for love issues, and stuff and talk theree about the girl you like, and your problems and they'll be like ok heres what we think and you could do that alot..

Back
Top Bottom