Your opinions

What in the name of Zombie Jesus are you talking about?

A Moderator answers to the Forum as a whole, whether I was Lord Kalthorn, Steven12, DarkBlade or RoastBeef you should answer to me as a member of the Forum. I politely asked you to give a good reason to close this thread. We are both Moderators, and I'm not going to push it to much but I'm pretty sure I understand this Forum a bit better than you do.

I'm afraid perhaps my return has displaced some excessively large Egos from people who have not been on this Forum long enough to get such Egos naturally. I respect David's decision to make you and Lurkswithin Moderators, and I'm more than happy to work with you, but as far as I know there is only one Moderator who is better than the rest - and he is called Slayer. Hence you will answer to me, if not as a highly respected member of this Forum, as you should, then as a Moderator and an equal, your Staff buddy if you will :D

This thread is staying open. If you seriously believe I am attempting to undermine you, talk to David about it and have me banned, or have him remove my Moderator Powers. We do not need a publically viewable Power Struggle; because if anybody but David closes this thread again without a bloody good reason it will become such.

Badge taken away?

Haha, Wombat wishes ;)

If anybody can tell me what 'Givimkis bilong mi baksait...' means, I'd be quite interested. It sounds humourous :D

I think it's a shame to see CF reduced to this.

I've often found it a friendly place to ask for advice and help on various different issues, or just chill out in the Social Lounge.

But it's now being run like North Korea, the mods are out of control. This has only begun in the last month or so.

I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody in its current state. Sorry, but until it's sorted out I won't be changing my opinion.

Well, I've been here since Feb this year, but I've personally noticed it getting worse in the last month.

How bad was it previously?

This seems to have been going on for longer than that. Never fear though, recommend the site to all your friends! Lord Kalthorn is back! :D

Haha, well I'm not promising anything, but short of being banned, which as far as I am aware can only be done by David, I will try my best to get this place up to the amazing stature it was up to in the good days. Banning for Scum and Spammers. DarkBlade back, telling us to be good AMD users, Giancarlo back telling us to be good Capitalists, Winter back telling us to be good, people, generally.

Well, maybe not Giancarlo :D

Back
Top Bottom