Your opinions

hmm...i just saw the thread so srry DarkBlade :D ... anyway...i agree w/ him as long as the person is ASKING for advice then the advice should be givin flaming or not as long as he as evidence and facts to back it up...but if a person giving the advice goes overboard and just keeps repeating hisself for no reason and not backing up what he says w/ facts then it becomes useless and that should be wrong. so yeah...if they got facts and someone asks about it then i think it should be ok...but thats not the problem is it now? the problem is w/ the ppl that say intel sux ect for no reason...well...hell idk...i think that every occurance should be delt w/ seperatly and differantly cuz every situation is differant.

Dishdog said:
but if they have made up there mind and they have posted something like i have already decided on product b and i don't want to change it then the "proof" shouldn't be posted.

if it will better their performance or the information that was provided beforehand was biased or crappy, yes, new info should be made available. HOWEVER, if they have already purchased the product, then they should be left alone.

I think the new rules are fine. I feel people can provide comments even after they purchase the product. It can be reassuring that you got a good product or perhaps get another one in the future. When I buy something new and post on here, I like to know what people thought about the new stuff I ordered. Then I learn my mistakes or how to improve it even more in the future.

i actually think you should be able to flame a product to its fullest, debates are fun

but i do appreciate david at least looking at the situation

Yeah, I mean if you can't give an opinion then people are going to go out and buy what could be a bad product.

I mean if Someone is talking about a certain type of Memory or something and I say it isn't good because of blah blah blah reasons that should be allowed.

Obviously "This RAM Sucks" shouldn't be.

nickbuddy111 said:
i actually think you should be able to flame a product to its fullest, debates are fun

but i do appreciate david at least looking at the situation
Yes, you can still have debates etc

he said list the rules that you disagree with, we don't need to dwell on this subject, who ever is reading this knows that most people don't agree with not being able to product flame, so maybe ill try to spark somthing different. Are cutsom avatars even in your thoughts David?

OK, I need to clear this up. You can 'critisise' brands in debates and reviews in any board when reviewing a product but not in the for sale board.

Mature comments are required though. 'AMD suck' is not appropriate whereas, amd could have done better on this core .... blah blah etc.

David, as you are well aware of... any thing can be taken totally out of context to be the so called proof that is used to satisfy a persons rationalizations.
Open debating is good for the mind and all but how are you going to protect the little members from the bully that has all the so called proof that is being distorted as evedence. all this will do is create another giancarlo episode. ""you have no proof and I do" ..."show me the proof"... I posted the proof and you didn't".. A lot of these members do not have the resources to produce the proof at the drop of the hat as some of the rich boys do. So automatically they are wronged and bullied by the so called rant of "I got proof you don't issue".
These threads are started on a single thought by a member and more in the form of a question of "what about this", "How do you like this".." this is what I have" I am afraid that you have opened the door to open bullying again..
The "You don't know what you are talking about" flaming is sure to resume now because of the" I am riight you are wrong here is the proof and you don't have any" has again been let out of the bag.

Back
Top Bottom