Your Next Smartphone/Tablet?

BK_123

Golden Master
So what does everyone here think of the next smartphone or tablet that they will be purchasing. I am liking some of the features in the Samsung Galaxy range but I won't buying a new smartphone until my iPhone 4S kicks the bucket or can no longer support the latest version of iOS.

My next phone is properly gonna be the upcoming Nexus 5 or the HTC One (black edition)
I am not really a tablet fan, so i don't think i am ever gonna get one.
if i should buy one however, it would be something in the Nexus or transformer lineup.
Not really a fan of the galaxy series. a little to plastic for my taste.

I'm due for a new phone coming up in Feburary. I'm not sure what I'm going to get, but my wife's phone is junk so she'll be getting my 4s. Not sure if I'll get the 5c or if I'll look at going back to Android. Also, thinking pretty heavy about getting a Windows phone.

As for tablets, I have the ipad2. I won't be buying anything new unless it dies. Then I'll probably look at the Surface or whatever version of ipad they are on by then.

HTC One
I'm getting a deal through AT&T for being a U-verse customer. I'll pass on a tablet. My G7 works just fine.

I have a Droid Razr phone that I'm pretty happy with. I've got a grandfathered, unlimited data plan that I would lose if I upgraded the phone thru Verizon so I'm in no hurry to upgrade. Consequently, I've given no thought to what my next phone would be.

I just upgraded from the original Nexus 7 tablet to the new Nexus 7 so not really thinking of upgrading my tablet for awhile.

In both cases, when I'm ready to get a new one, I'll select something I like amongst products available at the time..

well, it would be nice that i could buy a iphone.
but i cant so i just stay at android :).
i think my next phone becomes a nexus or a acer.

Sticking with my GS3 for now. I don't see a reason to upgrade to the GS4 or the HTC One. They're both amazing phones, but I'm happy with my rooted/flashed S3.

In terms of tablets, I've been in the market for one. I almost pulled the trigger on an ASUS Transformer, but then shifted my attention to the Nexus 10. It's a lovely tablet and I almost bought one... right before seeing the Nexus 7.

I was considering the new Nexus 7, which is quite a mini-tablet for $229. But, the Nexus 10 is still the more attractive option... that is, until the Nexus 10 2 comes out in December!

Tech headaches... :D

GhostGT:
If the 7inch size is ok for you, then it's properly the most value you get for your money right now.
i'll still go for the Nexus 10 version 2 if i had to get a tablet. Bigger and better :D

Back
Top Bottom