Your MP3 Collection

lol you can definitely see that CDs have become so outdated. No ones chosen the last option. But then again i guess we are all computer people.

actually to be honest i still use CDs in my truck's stereo. No other option.

I have over 1000 on my PC at work...

I think that I have between 8,000 and 11,000 songs on my PC at home, (and the same on my car jukebox).

I have around a hundred on my mobile phone for using it as an MP3 player.

all the music I habve is leagal, it's about a hundred and fifty albums worth.

Ð88 said:
lol you can definitely see that CDs have become so outdated. No ones chosen the last option. But then again i guess we are all computer people.

I burn my music into mp3 cd's to play in the car, so much better when you can fit 4-5 albums on one cd, so just have genre's of music on each cd suitable to the mood...

freestyler105 said:
Wow...that's a lot. All in mp3 format? That would be like...25,000 songs.

well I will admit it is >15,000 songs BUT...some are lossless MP3 compression

Ð88 said:

no i have cd's all ripped onto my computer and so i have a cd backup in the event of any problem

Ð88 said:

I usually have my iPod hooked up to my adapter on my 9856, although let me tell ya, it really is a pain to open up the glove box, stick in the ipod, and sort though all the crap that I have to on the deck to get to where I want.

I usually use Cd's anymore, because ive been overworked by my iPod lol..

Back
Top Bottom