Your House

My apartment complex is very lush I like the setting,but I hate tennesee, so I'm moving to NC soon! and no deposits needed with new place, and 4 months free electric! I cant wait to move! I'll show you new photos when I get to NC! and guess what? the apartments I'm moving to look 5 times better! and they are pained a different color instead of bring white, theya re paineted a peachish color. Also Im second floorand the place has 9 ft celings + vault in great room/kitchen area! Yaya!

outside of my building (cant see my actual aprt. its the other side)
* www.aggressivenetworks.com/images/DSC00742.JPG

the pool I'll never get to use :(
* www.aggressivenetworks.com/images/DSC00736.JPG

a view from my balcony
* www.aggressivenetworks.com/images/DSC01017.JPG

another view.....
* www.aggressivenetworks.com/images/DSC01018.JPG

yet another.......
* www.aggressivenetworks.com/images/DSC01020.JPG

view from the steps
* www.aggressivenetworks.com/images/DSC01021.JPG

yes! the new one Im moving to dont ahve as lush a landscape, but the new one does have a pond!!! but however teh pool in the new one is dink!!! this pool is bigger at teh current place and has hot tub, however the new one does have a busness center with fax/copier and also walking distance to a HUGE shopping center its right next to teh apartments!!

also it has liek 10 shopping centers within a mile radious. as well as close to research triangle!! heck we are a hop and a skip away from cisco, IBM, sony erricsson, and others. and not to far from nvidia!!!

its an excellent location!!!!! I picked the perfect one!

Here is my house from the back, it does it to justice, but oh well. In the picture is my cousin, brother, and cousins dog, and of course my house(DUH!!!)

Hey charchris, is that a for sale sign out in front of your house? I cant see it very well from the pic.....

well dont buy from centry 21 they jip ya and they treated my mom liek crap when she worked there, plus they get 20% of your house sale price!!!

Back
Top Bottom