Your hobbies?

Stalker said:
o_O *hides behind my geek gal*
OMG i did that once to my g/f ... i was running from another chick that was trying to kick me balls...but anyway...i hid behind my g/f and she turned around and slugged me :confused: so word of advice to all others...don't hide behind significant others :D.

EDIT: oyeah...forgot to post about the topic :p. i like playing football, paintball, CS:S, BF2, Halo2, uhh...sleeping is nice....just chillin w/ friends

Kalgatha said:
OMG i did that once to my g/f ... i was running from another chick that was trying to kick me balls...but anyway...i hid behind my g/f and she turned around and slugged me

Pure ownage. :D How on earth do u have the bravery to escape when a girl wants to fight. :eek: And ofcourse us being gentlemen I know that u wouldn't fight back, but running away? Huh, that's a humiliation to all of the males on this earth. So one last question: Kalgatha, how could u?

daemon said:
Kalgatha, how could u?

*jaw drops in shock* how could I???? well ... you don't know this girl...she would beat the crap outta you for fun!! ...and she was after my BALLS!!! i repeat MY BALLS!!! do you have any idea how deformed i would be if i didn't run??? and you just want me to stand there and take it?!?!?! *sigh* im lucky the lunch bell rung cuz she woulda got me!!

Dont worry man, I wuold have done the same thing... unless i knew I could defend myself.

Chris

I err. play guitar, play a little guitar.... and uuuhh i play some more guitar!

and other than that i draw.... i uhhhh draw.... and i like to draw a lot too!

COmp games, piano, violin, flute, basketball, tennis, golf, and going to lan parties...lol... and cf...

Back
Top Bottom