Your first computer

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I've had several computers before the one before me. All of them handme downs. But after my dads old laptop crashing on me. I went to dell.com. And look at their PCs really wanted one bad. My dad said no *what a wise man he was even though he said it for the wrong reasons* So i went to ibuypower NOT HAVING A CLUE on what to do. I spent o about 1,000 on my current system 2 years back. Was so happy. Never knew what was in it till o a year or so later. Knew I had 512 MB Ram and 120 GB HD. Thats all. What was your first computer like??

Hehe i had a HP pavillion, 500mhz p3, 128mb ram, 20gig harddrive, 7.2mb AGP video card. It was a baller in its day lol.

Well I used to just use my parents computer, but MY actual first computer was some old custom pentium 3 500mhz with 128mb pc133 ram, 12gb hdd, asus mobo (forgot the model), some SiS vid card with like 8mb memory on it and a soundblaster 3.1 live sound card. All this in a flashy purple case. Awwww yeah!

I had an Acer. P3 700mhz 128mb of RAM (I think) 10gig HD and a TNT2

Edit: This is the oldest computer I remember having.

Heh yea I remember one day when I was using my dads computer I needed a new graphics card to play a game. He went down to the store and bought some graphics card 16 MB vid card for 150 bucks.

A TRS 80 with a zilog 80 microproccessor. It had no Ram as everything was on 5.25 in floppy diskettes This was the for runner to the Infamous Tandy 2000 that was Radio Shacks first true computer series which had a little ram and a small harddrive I think both were 256 k. The Tandy 1000 came out in 1984 and was my 2nd computer with the same 5.25 floppy but with a whopping expanded ram of 640K and a 4.77mhz intel 8088 processor and MsDos as the operating system. came with its own printer and all one of the best computers that was ever buil. You just couldn't do anything to hurt this thing

My OWN, first computer was my laptop, but my first computer was one of those Macs, like old school styles, it ran Wolfenstein 3D and didnt have many chords, Mouse, Keyboard and then the printer, which ended up breaking that computer. Then we got a sweet beige dell which had a Pentium 2, 7.5gigs of space, intergrated graphics (which I upgraded to a PCI Voodoo 3000). Then 2years ago I got a P4 1.8ghz, 40gb hd, Geforce 4mx, and 256mb of ram, and then my current computer.

Um...

First one I owned was an Atari 800 with 48k of ram and a tape drive. I was totally amazed at what the programmers in my computer club could get that thing to do...6502 microprocessor chip with independant sound and graphics systems. I ran a service shop for them untill Bushnell sold the company. Production of propritarty parts stopped and the Atari line died quietly...

I had a windows 3.0 comp, with 8mb of ram, 2g of hd space, and a 10.1 crt. Yeah! I think it had some pent. 1 or something slower... man I thought that was good at the time... and now look at what I have... lol.

Back
Top Bottom