Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-07-2007, 03:37 AM   #31
Golden Master

Default Re: Your favourite car under $35k

Quote:
Originally Posted by hascet
BMW 325ci thats the car I want you can get one used for $17,500 I really want to get one, thats all I've been thinking about lately!!!
For a $17,000 vehicle, you're looking at $300-400 a month payment. Not bad for that model. I would try to get one financed.

I really like the 330 series BMWs, but the new models seem so big and bulky. The older style was more to my liking, similar to the picture you linked.

Man, I can't wait to get my IS350. As soon as I get it, I'm posting picts and stuff. Woohoo, it's going to be an exciting day. I'm thinking about getting it in Mica Grey or anything dark. I'm tired of white, silver colors. Too bleh now. The new motor will really kick some ass too. Smoke anyone, anytime.

Old 02-07-2007, 03:57 AM   #32
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hascet
BMW 325ci thats the car I want you can get one used for $17,500 I really want to get one, thats all I've been thinking about lately!!!
Are they that cheap over there, new??, in England, that model costs around 21 to 22,000 /$'s

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 06:06 AM   #33
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Are they that cheap over there, new??, in England, that model costs around 21 to 22,000 /$'s
Nah, they're preey expensive, I think the lowest starting is like 30,499

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:36 AM   #34
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to D-Lew

Yeah, but that's cheap compared to what they are paying. Generally speaking, comparable cars cost less over here.
D-Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:44 AM   #35
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35x
Nah, they're preey expensive, I think the lowest starting is like 30,499
Excuse me for saying won't you, you are right on the price, they are more expensive on maintenance though, moreso even than my Audi A4, but I'd like to point out that TRD was referring to the used price, no doubt you noticed that though.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:22 PM   #36
In Runtime

Well, 1965 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 if i can find one. Man i would really like to drive a car where the wheel is on the right and you shift with your left hand, just for the heck of it.
Dot Cong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 03:21 AM   #37
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dot Cong
Well, 1965 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 if i can find one. Man i would really like to drive a car where the wheel is on the right and you shift with your left hand, just for the heck of it.
Could be dangerous, here in England a pal bought a left-hand drive, he had an accident & was badly injured, he lost a leg, he was an athlete, a runner.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:37 AM   #38
Fully Optimized

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...ayphotohosting

Shall be my car soon. Same colors...etc..same car. same year..

1968 Camaro...yayyyy...

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:19 PM   #39
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to D-Lew

I don't think driving a car laid out in the opposite drive position would be dangerous as long as you know what you're doing. When I drive my car I use "reference points" against the lines on the street to see where I am in the lane. Does anyone else do that? It could just be because that's how I race as well...

I would like to drive a right-hand car, also. Any kind of Cossie would be just fine by me!
D-Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:55 PM   #40
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Lew
I don't think driving a car laid out in the opposite drive position would be dangerous as long as you know what you're doing. When I drive my car I use "reference points" against the lines on the street to see where I am in the lane. Does anyone else do that? It could just be because that's how I race as well, I would like to drive a right-hand car, also. Any kind of Cossie would be just fine by me!
"As long as you know what your'e doing"??, the guy who lost his leg had passed his government advanced driving test, & also he raced regularly, I also can vouch that his driving was very good, I've been a passenger many times [in his road car of course]

« yay!! | Car »