Your favorite magazines

Giancarlo

Banned
I'd figure you guys like plenty of computer related magazines, and I haven't seen a topic for this.. maybe we should sticky this.. my favorite magazines are far beyond just computer mags..

Wired - Excellent source of various electronic and scientific based innovation

PCGamer - Some of the most indepth computer reviews I have seen

Computer Gaming - Not quite as good as PCGamer, but a nice little mag

The Advocate - National leading gay rights magazine

XY - another like the advocate, but more outspoken.. intended for guys 16-24

National Geographic - What can I say about this one? World famous. Indepth and knowledgeable. I have learnt a lot about it.

The Economist - Factual, objective based magazine with some OP/ED articles mixed in. Very detailed.

:cough:

I subscribe to PC Gamer. Never read it anymore. The last editor and the current one have been the sux0rs.

Also they leave alot out of their game reviews. Plus they often make mistakes on their final review grade. Such as Doom 3 they wish they could take that score back.

I also get Maximum PC which is fairly good if you read it which i dont. Get a few others but they suk.

I would like to get popular science and popular mechanics one of these days.

Oh yeah and if I find a spare 80 bucks laying around I would definately subscribe to http://www.newtype-usa.com/ it owns all.

Well I certainly don't agree with you on that one airiox about them leaving stuff out.. but anyways, they wish they could take back their review for Myst 1.

They leave tons out. They dont dedicate enough space for the review. Such as in their Far Cry review they didnt once mention the multiplay.

They leave out the little things. And sometimes the big things.

Wow you have dialup? That is interesting. It took me like 5 minutes too look up all of you IPs LOL :D

airiox said:
They leave tons out. They dont dedicate enough space for the review. Such as in their Far Cry review they didnt once mention the multiplay.

They leave out the little things. And sometimes the big things.

I just don't agree at all. And guess what? I never will agree with you because I did read their far cry review and I did see things about multiplayer. They do NOT leave out big things. Some of the more minor things, perhaps.

I don't have dialup.. why the hell would I have dialup?

airiox said:
Man you have like 50 ips you have posted from.

Man you don't know what you are talking about. I don't have like 50. And my computer has been on (either in use or screensaver) for 11 hours on the same connection. Meaning I haven't disconnected. BTW, I have 1.5MBPS DSL. So I take it highly offensively you say I use dialup. Jeez, I can get you tests showing this superfast connection. Yahoo SBC DSL.

NO 50 ips in the time you have been here. Just thought that you used DialUp since you had so many IPS. Honestly out of all the users I have checked up on you were by far the most.

Its harder for hackers and stuff to track you so look on the bright side.

its not harder ips for the hackers lol,
any way my fav mag is ps2 mags aswell as NUTS and i bet all englash male reads them lol and anyway i dont just read pc mags i read NUTS, Weekend, stuff like that i enjoy reading nuts and stuff like that there funny any way hello GIAN wellcome back m8

Back
Top Bottom