Your Email

Your Email Client

• Total voters
I have had my Hotmail account for a good number of years now, probably around 8 or 9 years? Always used it and love it.

Was a bit of an adjustment to make when they changed it to outlook style but I prefer it over my gmail, which I do also use.

I just don't like the interface of gmail.

I thought after I posted it that I needed to add programs also like incredimail but I couldn't add it :/

Anyway for me I've always been using Hotmail and have done for as long as I can remember, I have Gmail, Yahoo's Y7mail as I need it to access a group but the Gmail has lots of junk which I rarely ever check and I use it to use Google's services.

Last edited:
I think that you misunderstand the difference between client, (e.g outlook, eudora, thunder bird, outlook express, squirrel mail, pine, etc) and email provider (e.g. Yahoo, hotmail, Gmail, etc...)

I think that you misunderstand the difference between client, (e.g outlook, eudora, thunder bird, outlook express, squirrel mail, pine, etc) and email provider (e.g. Yahoo, hotmail, Gmail, etc...)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Outlook 2013 for my client. I use all the major providers for my many emails.

I use Windows Live Mail as my client but have email accounts with my ISP, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo as well as my private domain.

Gmail. I hate Yahoo, They've turned into crooks with their new privacy policy. Where as Email is not much better, reading every single email you get in and out, Yahoo's new agreement just went way over the boundaries. I can't wait for the Paid Email services to come out. They had a beta for one to come out, like $70 a year or something like that, but the Beta with 2k people was filled real fast. Can't remember the name, but according to what they said, they have a real good security system, with thousands of encryptions and stuff, so Google or ANYTHING cannot read your Emails. Supposed to be Super secure, with NO ONE reading you're emails, No automated system sorting or what ever. Gives you total privacy, so only the receiver see's what you wrote, not all of google or yahoo. So yeah, Gmail now.. But someday...

sounds wonderful to me life, i'd definitely throw down $70 a year on a top notch email service such as that.

and i'm also a gmail user as well.

Back
Top Bottom