Your Dream PC

eslfish

Fully Optimized
What if you had unlimited amount of money to use towards a awesome PC gaming rig....what would you buy? ^_^

Meh, I don't play games. I would rather put the money towards some sweet new servers. Just my humble opinion.

idk if I could do it. If I had... say $10000 laying around for spending cash, that's practically unlimited for computers, I would probably only spend like $1500 on a computer, maybe more. Put the rest into other fun stuff.... Or invest it, lol, but that doesnt answer this question.

I would probably make something good for multi-tasking, lots of fast RAM, and a decent quad core, so I can edit footage faster, minimize a game to go on yahoo instead of exiting and things like that.

i had to "build" a computer in my class, which was pretty much selecting parts, and saying why we chose them.
And i think i got a total of $1600. It had speakers, monitors, mouse, keyboard, tower, OS and all those good things.
Thats pretty much how much i would spend.

Core2Extreme 3.2Ghz
Three 15,000 RPM raptors in RAID 0
Three Samsung XL 30" Monitors
8GB DDR3 RAM
Two 9800GX2's in SLI
and a Huge Lian-Li to put it all in

lets just say water cooled everything, and the most top of the line even though im a amd guy i'd go with intel quad processor the tight one lol like 16gb of ram stuff like that

Core2Extreme 3.2Ghz
Three 15,000 RPM raptors in RAID 0
Three Samsung XL 30" Monitors
8GB DDR3 RAM
Two 9800GX2's in SLI
and a Huge Lian-Li to put it all in

i would swap those raptors for some solid state hard drives

yeah I would go with watercooled, I'd buy the most expensive parts out there! Newegg=FTW

I would probably get 2 (or more if possible) quad-core CPU's, 4 GTX 280's, 8 15,000 RPM HDDs, 32GB RAM, and that's about it.

To be honest no I would never need anything like that. My current PC is fine, but I just wish it had a dual-core CPU and maybe a little better GPU.

Back
Top Bottom