Your dream car

spank_fusion said:
You can get them for between 10 and 20K in perfect condition. I've made it a goal to get one within the next two years - after I have some of my college done and my career started.

P.S. I'm talking about my DeLorean for those who don't know. She's so sexy....

I'm glad you agree :D

You'd feel fine driving around with one of them in the streets, yet with a sports car like most posted here, you couldn't really do that.

Thats what a dream car should be about. A car that you love so much that it becomes YOUR dream car. No one elses...though, that would be nice, huh? :p

Cheese shaped?!!!

Hey though... you wouldn't be complaining if it could travel in time :p

...Though it cant.....

...... but it looks pretty kewl to me :D

*I'm in UNI at the moment, on a phantom PC... you see... the power light doesn't work... its pretty freaky.

Haha, the Werepooter! It crawls the back of the internet killing those who ventured too far from home. Not on, but always grinding, not off, but with no light, it haunts the dreams of those who use it.

Lol. Nah, don't think I would! Lol. I can think of so many uses for that... although I think I would rather the bodatious Ruffus gave me a Telephone Box that could do it, rather than a car that throughout 3 films breaks down more than a Renault 4! :D

:p It only breaks down because...er....well... the first time it runs out of radioactive material, and yes another time, its gas line gets punctured, but come on. When would any of that actually happen with normal use?

I think the phone box is actually rather spooky though, I mean, it gets smashed up alot considering gangs and youths these days, and how does it get its power?... you should never trust anything where you can't see where it keeps its head (where did i get that from?...)

What about then after it gets transformed on 2 to fly. Thats kewl.

Or on 3, the train :D

Ah yes... the train! I want a time travelling train now! Although, not a steam train, a nice new Virgin Trains Train, with the nice stuff.

Back
Top Bottom