I went up to my mother
With a gleam in my eye
I remember asking her..

"I want a car"

Then she took a minute staring down at me

She smiled

"Yeah Well I want alot of things, Doesnt mean Im gonna get them"

Ah.. Memories...

Hahahhahha, ur mom ain't as cool as mine.

She said to me: "when u turn 18 (yeah we need to be 18 to drive a car :() u can have my car and I'll get a new one myself."
And I have never even mentioned that I would want a car, but well, who wouldn't?

I like my mom. :)

lol Thats what Was going to happen when I turned 15 I would get moms Truck, But The transmission failed and the engine blew up so they trashed it, She got one of those new Grand Vitaras, Dad got...some kind of car, I forgot the name of it, And Hunter has given up on the car thing and is about to get $5k in electronics lol

I probably wouldn't buy them, but I'd love to test drive:

The ferrari Enzo, and the Pagini Zonda (They look excellent too)

I haven't started to learn to drive yet, but I know for sure they would be excellent, and after watching them on Top Gear...Wow :p

They seem such a thrill. Yet you wouldn't buy one really because you couldn't really go to the shops and park it or something. There not that type of car.

----

Yeah, I've heard the Caterham R500 Evolution can be a thrilll to drive too. Its rather rampant :D

alvino said:
The Dodge Challenger R/T. Awesome. Just awesome. One of the greatest muscle cars ever . My dad loves that car. If I'm not mistaken, the Dodge Charger is it's older brother. o_O

The era of the muscle car was awesome...so many great cars. I hate how they recreate them though i.e. the Pontiac GTO (it's not bad but doesn't remind me much of the original) and the Dodge Charger (WHY?! Why a 4-door?! WHY?! Curse you Dodge!!! ARGHHH!!!).

ahh man...me too...curse dodge and pontiac especially for just rebadging the damn holden monaro into the gto.
yeah, those were the days, big horsepower, big cars, and noone gave a damn about gas prices. Saturday night cruise ins, just sitting around showing off your car. some of my other favs are the Chevelle and the Mustang. (gotta give those props) and I wouldn't mind having a GTO judge.

that yellow car is ugly from the back no offence! and its so old! can you still drive it?
it is not ugly! And yes you can still drive it, it's a classic car and the owner has restored it to better than new condition, so it'd be like a brand new car.

delorean.jpg

Back
Top Bottom