Your dream car

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Since this is a computer forum we really don't get to talk about cars that much, and I'm a car guy so I enjoy talking about it.
So I ask you guys......what would your dream car be?

I'm into classic muscle cars, so my dream car would be a 1967-71 Dodge Challenger, Charger, or Plymouth Barracuda with a big ol Hemi in it and some nice shiny chrome 5 spokes, and a leather interior. The car would be yellow of course with a black R/T stripe down the side. Everything would be fully detailed, clean, and restored to better than new condition, inside and out.
In fact, I think I'd take that good old american muscle over any new car on the market today.

Edit: Something like this, this one is a 71, maybe a little brighter yellow, but thats all I'd change about it.

challengerfront.jpg

challengerrear.jpg

Im not that into cars, My dad is though, He has an Austin Heeley (sp?) in the garage that He rebuilt. All original parts too

that yellow car is ugly from the back no offence! and its so old! can you still drive it?

Yes, it would still be considered roadworthy
But i'm not into cars that much as well ...

The Dodge Challenger R/T. Awesome. Just awesome. One of the greatest muscle cars ever . My dad loves that car. If I'm not mistaken, the Dodge Charger is it's older brother. o_O

The era of the muscle car was awesome...so many great cars. I hate how they recreate them though i.e. the Pontiac GTO (it's not bad but doesn't remind me much of the original) and the Dodge Charger (WHY?! Why a 4-door?! WHY?! Curse you Dodge!!! ARGHHH!!!).

Back
Top Bottom