Your current game obsession?

BF2 Project Reality

id have to agree, currently im obsessed with americas army as well... cause its free and has pretty good graphics :)

but wow, let me tell ya, with this new card being able to max stuff out completely changes the experience, all i need now is a faster processor because its a MAJOR bottleneck, but 50fps with setting's maxed out on bf2 (except lighting, which is on low) is pretty good for me, and once i get an athlon it'll be even better...

Right now I'm playing World of Warcraft and Command and Conquer 3.

I also like to dabble in a little Chess and Cribbage.

Guitar Hero 2 for 360 (Trying to 5 star Hard now) and of course Stepmania for PC :D

Underrated like LocoRoco? :p

Exactly like Loco Roco. ;)

A game I'm actually interested in seeing is, surprise, from EA. Battlefield: Bad Company. DICE's Frostbite Engine is VERY refined. I could easily say that it's good competition to Crytek's CryENGINE 2.

1007822b.jpg

EDIT>>> YES, that is all real-time. No Killzone 2 crap here. ;)

^^ might look good, but I doubt it's going to be good.
I've completely lost my faith in the bf series.. so much promises etc and most of them never came true. That and dice guys can't create good code even if their lives depended on it.

Actually DICE wasn't bad until EA bought them out. Battlefield 1942 was very nicely done. It wasn't until Battlefield 2 when the series went to hell.

I've got a few games on my list:
HL2: Episode 1
More importantly, Guitar Hero II

Right now I'm addicted to this game I call Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom